Manchester, Greater Manchester
We are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to support with the following core activities:
– Controlling and monitoring the end-to-end supply chain, from PO creation through to product launch
– Working with the Systems & IT team to design and create the DOMU ‘Control Centre’, managing issues by exception, when tasks step out of agreed SLAs
– Improving speed within the supply chain by eliminating non-value adding steps, streamlining processes and building automation with the assistance of the Systems & IT team
– Increasing transparency and enforcing accountability through the supply chain
– Ensuring slick but robust handovers across the teams
– Delivering training to the teams and external partners where required
– Reporting on the performance of the critical path
– To be highly analytical with demonstrable experience of analysing data and processes
– Experience of working within a fast-paced FMCG business for at least three years
– The ability to challenge
– The willingness to go deep and take your own initiative
– Advanced Excel skills
– Knowledge and experience of ERPs, ideally Microsoft Navision
– Experience of working with BI tools – Power BI and Tableau
– Experience of managing projects and hosting meetings with key stakeholders
– A degree level qualification, ideally with a focus on business
So, if you are an enthusiastic Project Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
The closing date for applications is 29 October 2021.
Other organisations may refer to this role as Project Analyst, Project Support, Project Support Officer, FMCG Project Co-ordinator, or Project Management Co-ordinator.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK and really values a diverse workforce.
If you have any questions, please contact HR.