Manchester, Greater Manchester
The successful candidate will support the Head of HR in offering the value-add service required to deliver the HR strategy and grow the business.
– Creating job adverts and advertising vacancies through various platforms
– Processing job applications including preparing and arranging interviews
– Support Line Managers with delivery and the decision-making during interviews
– Creating HR induction packs and resources for new starters
– Ensuring employee onboarding processes are completed, including sending off for references
– Posting out correspondence and sending email communications
– Maintaining our HRIS People HR daily
– Assisting with updating job contracts and descriptions and keeping staff files up to date
– Accurately file and archive all correspondence and documentation for the company
– Handle incoming telephone calls, liaising with partners and suppliers in a professional manner over the telephone
– Collation and analysis of data in relation to HR
– Preparing monthly payroll packs
– Processing staff absences and absence management
– Assist with and carry out ER meetings
– First point of contact for HR queries
– Providing guidance and advice to Line Managers
– Taking responsibility for specific projects as required
– To carry out any other duties that may arise in order to fulfil the role
– General administrative tasks
– Support with office management duties
– A minimum of 3 years’ solid experience working within a HR capacity in a private sector company
– Level 5 or above CIPD qualification or equivalent
– Strong understanding of employment law
– IT literate – excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, email, internet
– Flexible, professional and articulate
– Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Excellent administration ability with crucial attention to detail
– Possesses a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
The closing date for applications is 29 October 2021.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you are an organised HR Assistant / Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
If you have any questions, please contact HR.