Manchester, Greater Manchester
As an eCommerce Trading Executive, your responsibilities will include:
– Overseeing online sales across multiple marketplaces and directly through our own website
– Using qualitative / quantitative data to gain insight and drive decisions for profitable growth
– Forecasting product sales using a wide range of tools and software
– Managing a range of products within the Home & Kitchen category
– Analysing sales data to develop marketing strategies in line with company KPIs
– Creating pricing and promotional strategies based on competitor offerings and company targets
– Completing market research to identify opportunities for the business
– Helping to improve product offerings, including design, functionality and pricing
– Co-ordinating with the creative team for imagery, content and digital marketing campaigns
– Analysing competition and reacting to decisions that they are making
– Working closely with Buying and Logistics to ensure stock positions are healthy
– Working on projects and new initiatives as the online market constantly evolves
– Testing price elasticity and its effect on volume, revenue and gross profit
Interested? To be considered, you will need to be:
– Highly analytical
– Excellent with numbers
– Commercially aware
– Data driven
– Detail oriented
– Forward thinking
– A strong communicator / collaborator
A degree level qualification or knowledge of selling through online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay would be advantageous.
We are also interested in hearing from those seeking the following roles: Trading Executive, Marketing Executive, Product Executive, Merchandiser, Data Analyst, eCommerce Executive.
The closing date for applications is 29 October 2021.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become an eCommerce Trading Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.